211. How many moons does Mars have? Name them.
212. What city in Italy was Venezuela named after?
213. What are the longest range of mountains in the world? Where are they located?
214. What is a constallation made up of?
215. What was the name of the sheriff who shot Billy the Kid?
216. What city was discovered buried under hard rock ash from a volcanoe call Mt. Vesuvius?
217. What do you call a group of chicks?
218. How many toes do members of the dog family have on their front feet and back feet?
219. What is the capital of Sweden?
220. What do we call a blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to all parts of the body?
221. What do we call someone who can make their voice seem to come from somewhere else?
222. What animal is identified by a black mask and a ringed tail?
223. What is the world's largest living lizard?
224. An "equestrian" event relates to which animal?
225. What happens somewhere in the world 100 times every second?
226. How many points does the Jewish "Star of David" have?
227. What type of people used to wear wooden shoes?
228. What nationality invented the first firecrackers?
229. What type of grass could grow as high as a ten story building?
230. What do we call the usual weather of a place over a long period of time?
231. What do whales have instead of teeth?
232. How does the moon shine?
233. What do we call a group of clams or oysters?
234. What do you call a group of turtles?
235. What do you call a group of gorillas?
236. What was the name of the first US satellite in space?
237. On what day of the week do Americans officially celebrate Thanksgiving?
238. What is the heaviest organ in the human body?
239. What types of insects eat wood?
240. What continent is entirely covered with ice?
241. What continent was once referred to as the "dark continent"?
242. What is the chemical found in green plants?
243. What do you call a group of wolves?
244. What is the capital of Ireland?
245. If there are two boys and four girls at a dance, how many girl-boy combinations are there?
246. Which planet is known as the "red planet"?
247. What is it that strengthens light and makes it shine in a very narrow beam?
248. What is the only mammal that can fly?
249. How many rooms are there in the White House?
250. What do we call boats that can travel under water?
251. What are the small lumps of ice that sometimes fall during a thunderstorm?
252. Which is the longest river in the United States?
253. What are the tiny little spots on the end of a starfish's arm?
254. Which star in our solar system has a diameter of 864,000 miles?
255. Which Norseman discovered Greenland?
256. What do we call the limestone deposit rising from the floor of a cave?
257. What is the imaginary vertical line that divides the globe called?
258. What is the plural of the word "octopus"?
259. What canal is a shortcut between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans?
260. How long does it take for the moon to circle the earth?
261. What is the highest rank in the US Navy?
262. Can you hear an earthquake?
263. What is another name for sodium chloride?
264. What is the location of most of the streets in the original game of Monopoly?
265. What is it called when the earth's crust snaps and breaks?
266. What is the capital of Cuba?
267. In what country is the alleged Loch Ness Monster supposed to live?
268. What color are Ronald McDonald's shoe laces?
269. How many pints of blood are in the average human body?
270. Members of the rabbit family have four sharp curved incisors. Where are they?
271. Which Italian artist painted the famous Mona Lisa?
272. What are the largest of all plants?
273. Which of Neil Armstrong's feet was the first to touch the moon?
274. What are Sedimentary Rocks made from?
275. What must a frog close to swallow?
276. What do you call a group of eagles?
277. What do you call a group of squirrels?
278. What is "Scotland Yard"?
279. What do you call a group of ducks?
280. What do you call a group of monkeys?
281. What do we call people who study the stars?
282. What European city is nicknamed the "City of Lights"?
283. When is Ash Wednesday?
284. What US city is nicknamed "Music City"?
285. What US city is nicknamed "The Chocolate Capital of the World"?
286. What is a Wallaby?
287. Where did spaghetti originate?
288. What does "unicorn" mean?
289. What type of food is "minestrone"?
290. How many legs does a squid have?
291. Where is the Cape of Good Hope?
292. What country is known as the homeland of the Jewish people?
293. Which US state is nicknamed the "Sunshine State"?
294. Yeti is the Tibetian name for which bear-like, hairy monster?
295. Sasquatch is another name for which ape-like monster?
296. What is sunlight passing through and being bent by rain called?
297. Which US state is nicknamed the "Empire State"?
298. How far away from the earth is the moon?
299. What is the name given to a young zebra?
300. From which country was Mao Tse-Tung from?
301. What is the capital of Austria?
302. What are the trees that have cones instead of flowers?
303. Where does a Hurricane start?
304. What kind of food is Japanese Sushi?
305. What color is associated with St. Patrick's Day?
306. What do we call the limestone deposit hanging from the roof of a cave?
307. What is the main ingredient of bread?
308. Why can't you see the stars in the daytime?
309. How far away is the sun from the earth?
310. How many squares are there on a chess board?
311. What are rivers of ice called?
312. On an airplane what is another name for the co-pilot?
313. What is "the art of flying an aircraft" called?
314. What US city has "Carnegie Hall and Radio City Music Hall"?
315. What is "psychology" the study of?